(3) Describe the risks involved in a launch-on-warning strategy.
(4) Describe the 1993 START II Treaty.
(5) Define nuclear deterrence.
(6) What is meant by "decapitation" of the enemy?
(7) Describe the nuclear doctrine, mutual assured destruction (MAD).
(8) According to the nuclear strategy, flexible response, what might happen if NATO is losing a conventional war in Europe?
(9) Give in chronological order, the elements of a first strike nuclear attack.
(10) In your opinion, can a nuclear war be won? Explain your answer and account for a worst case scenario.