Nuclear Landscape of the Future
- The Future of Nuclear Arms: A World United and Divided by Zero. Randy Rydell. Arms Control Today, April 2009.
- Abolishing Nuclear Weapons. A debate. George Perkovich and James M. Acton. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, March 2009.
- Predicting Proliferation: The History of the Future of Nuclear Weapons. Brookings, January 2009.
- The Future of Nuclear Weapons in an Interdependent World. Harald Muller. Washington Quarterly, Spring 2008.
- Nuclear Renaissance and Non-Proliferation. Pierre Goldschmidt. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.February 2008.
- Nuclear Weapons after the Cold War. Alexei Arbatov and Vladimir Dvorkin, eds. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2008.
- New Nuclear Realities. Harold Brown. Washington Quarterly, Winter 2007/2008.
- A World Free of Nuclear Weapons? Keynote Address by Margaret Beckett, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, United Kingdom, to the Carnegie International Nonproliferation Conference, June 2007.
- The Mountaintop: A World Free of Nuclear Weapons. Sam Nunn. Nuclear Threat Initiative, June 2007.
- Nuclear Nonproliferation in the Post-9/11 World. Charles V. Peña. Independent Institute, June 2007.
- Nuclear World Order and Nonproliferation, II. Pervaiz Iqbal Cheema. Strategic Insights, June 2007.
- The Future Nuclear Landscape. Paul I. Bernstein, John P. Caves, Jr., and John F. Reichart. Center for the Study of Weapons of Mass Destruction, National Defense University, April 2007.
- UN Disarmament Committee Forecasts Troubled Nonproliferation Future. Gaukhar Mukhatzhanova, Georgia Adams and Jean du Preez. Nuclear Threat Initiative, March 2007.
- Banning Fissile Material Production for Nuclear Weapons: Prospects for a Treaty (FMCT). Sharon Squassoni, et al, July 2006.